Available Days for firearm transfers from other dealers:
Monday, Thursday, & Friday - After 7:00 PM.
Saturday and Sunday - By appointment only - Call 239-673-7824.
Gun transfer policy:
Buyer – The person purchasing and receiving the firearm.
Dealer – A Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer who is selling or shipping the firearm.
Private party – A person who is not an FFL dealer.
Dealer Sales: We will contact the Dealer and request additional information needed to complete the transaction. The Dealer must provide the information we request to remain in compliance with ATF. Once the information is received, we will verify with the ATF that the Dealer is lawfully able to ship the firearm. If the dealer doesn’t provide the necessary information, we will NOT transfer the firearm to the Buyer.
Please send an email to Info@GunsTL.com or if email isn’t available, please call us at 239-673-7824 and leave a message. Please include the following information:
1. The Buyer’s name.
2. The Buyer’s phone number and email.The Dealer’s name, phone number/fax, and email.
Private Party Sales: We do NOT receive firearms from non-licensed dealers unless they appear in person with a valid government identification listing a current address.
Restriction on receiving a firearm:
- Purchasing a firearm for another person (Straw Purchase).
- Pending felony indictment or criminal charges.
- Convicted Felon.
- Fugitive from justice.
- Conviction of a domestic violence-related crime.
- Unlawful use or addiction to prescription or illegal drugs.
- Adjudicated mentally defective.
- Dishonorable discharge from the military.
- Subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- Renounced US citizenship.
- Illegal alien.
- Non-immigrant alien.
Q – Where do I pick up my firearm? 2128 SW 12th Ave, Cape Coral, FL 33991
Q – Isn’t this a home? Yes.
Q – I don’t know if it is safe to pick up a firearm from someone’s home. We are licensed by the ATF meaning that we have a Federal Firearm License. We are just like any other gun business except that our prices are cheaper. We have also transferred over a thousand firearms to the citizens of our community.
Q – When do I pick up my firearm? Please email us at Info@GunsTL.com or call and leave a message at 239-673-7824 to make an appointment.